At Align Fitness Studio, your health and safety is our top priority. Here is the scoop:
- Limited class sizes: Each client will have their own designated and taped off work out space with 6 feet of love between each taped off area.
- Hands on adjustments: Our instructors are refraining from hands on corrections and will use verbal cues to keep your alignment spot on and your body injury free.
- Weights and props: All designated work out spaces will have a box stocked with all of the goodies, cleaned and available just for you!
Cleaning and Sanitation
- Procedures: Please leave your equipment in your designated area and let us do the work! We thoroughly clean and sanitize the barre, props used, floor and all high touch surfaces between and before every class.
- Hand Sanitizers: There are multiple sanitation stations located in the studio. Feel free to use them as often as you need to. We also ask that you sanitize or wash your hands upon entering the studio.
- Defusers/Air Purifier: We have have several defusers in the lobby and an air purifier in the studio to keep the air that you are breathing clean and cool.
- Masks: As per the current CDC guidelines, masks are now optional for clients who are fully vaccinated.
We are so lucky to be sponsored by Virusev! They use and supply us with the least toxic and safest disinfectant on the market. For more information about their product and services visit www.viruserv.com.
We are and have always been committed to cleanliness and we appreciate your help and support keeping our studio a safe place to come and get some “alignment” for your mind, body and soul.